The Self-Publishing Review (SPR) Writer’s Award launches today, January 15th 2014. If you are a self-published author and want to promote your book, enter for one of our prestigious rosettes to be awarded on April 15th, 2014.
All entrants will be on the 2014 Entrants List page with a link to their book site of choice for one year, worth $29
There are three categories:
- The digital SPR Rosette to place on all book materials stating “Best Fiction”, “Best Short”, “Best Non-Fiction”
- A lead story review, interview and book excerpt on the website worth $249
- A square advert showcasing all your books on sale in our sidebar worth $59 for three months
- The book must be self-published and actively for sale
- The book must be an original work
- The book must be an e-book sent as an attachment (not by gifting), or a hardcopy – contact us here if you need a mailing address. PDFs are too big to be sent by attachment. Go here for a converter.
- Books are non-returnable
- Fees are non-returnable
- We reserve the right to disqualify any book that does not meet the criteria set out here
- Winners will be contacted by email and announced on the 2014 Entrants Page along with all other entrants, on April 15th 2014
- DEADLINE: March 15th 2014 12 Noon for e-books, March 1st, 2014 12 Noon for hardcopy.
This contest is advertised on Crokki.com (Contests, Sweepstakes, Giveaways)