Self-Publishing Review’s professional team can review your book with a quick turnaround and a minimum of 500 words. The site has been recommended by The Guardian, The New York Times, Writer’s Digest, and Publisher’s Weekly, and offers professional reviews for self-publishers and independent authors/presses. We accept both ebooks and print books for review.
Choose From Classic, Lead Story, or Jump Start Review Packages:
How Many Readers Will See My Book Review?
- We have approx. 6500 Facebook likes with on average 19,500 views per week
- 29k Twitter followers
- 24,000 views on Google+
- Averaging over 187,000 website views monthly, with an average of 3 articles being read in a visit (5 minutes on site)
- Newsletter to approximately 4,552 publishing professionals, authors, libraries, and readers 4x yearly
= Over a quarter of a million potential readers will see your book
The Small Print
- Your review will be ready approximately 30 working days from the date that we receive a copy of your book.
- Use this handy 30 working days calculator to see when your book review will be ready.
- When submitting a book, you’ll be prompted to submit info after payment with PayPal, where you can also pay with a credit or debit card. You can submit a PDF, ePub, .mobi, Word document, gift us your book from Amazon or Nook, or send us a print book to one of our three review offices in UK, USA or Europe.
- If you would prefer to buy a review on invoice directly, or if you have any issues buying from our website contact us here