Self-Publishing Review’s professional team has been reviewing books for almost a decade, with a quick turnaround, star rating, and minimum word count, for use on Amazon, GoodReads, author websites, and as back copy.
The site has been recommended by The Guardian, The New York Times, Writer’s Digest, and Publisher’s Weekly, and offers professional reviews for self-publishers and independent authors/presses. We accept both ebooks and print books for review.
Choose From Classic, Lead Story, or Jump Start Review Packages:
You will be directed to our PayPal shopping cart on purchase. PayPal and credit cards are both accepted.
If you should have any technical difficulties purchasing a review here, you can also pay with PayPal PayMe or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Many Readers Will See My Book Review?
- We have approx. 6500 Facebook likes with on average 19,500 views per week
- 30k Twitter followers
- 24,000 views on Google+
- Averaging over 188,000 website views monthly, with an average of 3 articles being read in a visit (5 minutes on site)
- Newsletter to approximately 5,357 publishing professionals, authors, libraries, and readers 4x yearly
- SPR COO Cate Baum will share Lead Story Reviews on her Linkedin profile with 500+ professional followers
- A growing Tumblr account will share Lead Story Reviews from Sept 2016
= Over a quarter of a million potential readers will see your book The Small Print
- Your review will be ready approximately 30 working days from the date that we receive a copy of your book.
- Use this handy 30 working days calculator to see when your book review will be ready.
- When submitting a book, you’ll be prompted to submit info after payment with PayPal, where you can also pay with a credit or debit card. You can submit a PDF, ePub, .mobi, Word document, gift us your book from Amazon or Nook, or send us a print book to one of our three review offices in UK, USA or Europe.
- If you would prefer to buy a review on invoice directly, or if you have any issues buying from our website contact us here
Please note all individuals in the EU region will be charged value added tax at the final PayPal checkout. If you are in the EU and VAT registered, please contact us.