Here’s how it works:
How to create, edit and publish your Interview:
- Your Smashwords Interview can have as many or as few questions as you like. Next to each “Q:” Write out your question, or select from one of our suggested questions.
- We have about a dozen suggested questions to get your creative juices flowing. These questions are all optional. Feel free to modify our questions or create your own!
- Each Answer can be up to 5,000 characters long (around 600 words).
- In the field below each Question, write out your answer.
- Click Save and Show Next Question to answer the next question
- When you’re done, click Preview and Publish. On the next page, you’ll see up and down arrows. Use these to rearrange the order of your questions and answers.
- The same picture you use for your author profile will appear on your Smashwords Interview. To update your profile picture, click Dashboard: Settings
- At the end of your interview, we will automatically display a listing of all your books.
- From time to time, especially as you release new titles, update your interview. Keep it fresh!
P.S. Self-Publishing Review also has a self-interview option, as well as a method of writing guests posts.
If you would like us to review your book, have a look at our review packages
About Henry Baum
Author of The American Book of the Dead, which won Best Fiction at the DIY Book Festival and the Gold IPPY Award for Visionary Fiction. Largehearted Boy says it's "reminiscent of Philip K. Dick and Haruki Murakami, a book that boldly explores the future and defies genre." Also the author of North of Sunset, winner of the Hollywood Book Festival Grand Prize, and The Golden Calf - first published by Soft Skull Press, with editions in the U.K. (Rebel Inc.) and France (Hachette Littératures). Henry was a finalist along with Alan Moore and Dr Brooke Magnanti for his novel " God's Wife" at for Best Writer at The Erotic Awards London UK in 2013. He lives with his wife Cate Baum in Los Angeles. He is the founder of SPR. Visit henrybaum.com for more information.